Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles

RE: FMA Brigade

From: Michael Brown <mwbrown@v...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:00:34 -0800
Subject: RE: FMA Brigade

Using Patton's rule of thumb "give orders one level down and know what's

happening two levels down" the playing pieces represent companies.  At
this
level resupply is something that happens daily for the basics and on an
emergency basis for those critical events that occur.  Maybe incorporate
supply company and have "Out of Ammo" events like in Fire and Fury to
get
players at least working on tactical supply.  Ammo or fuel limits could
be die
roll or roster based.  Works the Log issues into B and C below.  For
example:
 Unit Zebra rolls hot this turn, therefore is "Out of Ammo".  Do I
expend
command assets to pull it from the line and resupply?  Or do I hope they
can
hang on for a turn or two?  Random event cards based on some sequence of
die
rolls is another possibility.

Michael Brown