Prev: Re: FMA Brigade Next: RE: FMA Brigade

Re: ECM MT Missiles

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:00:03 -0600
Subject: Re: ECM MT Missiles

On Thursday, December 20, 2001, at 07:05 PM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> I just noticed this while working on some more calcs that you have
your
> base line at 50% ECM where my calculations were at 25%. I did some
> numbers at 50% with the same calcs as the ones I posed and the ECMs
> loose efficiency at that point. It's better to use them at 25% of your
> shot and not 50%.

Forgive me for my statistics training was years ago.  Why should the
calculations base line at 25% instead of 50%.  Each PDS has a 50/50
chance of killing it's target.

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: FMA Brigade Next: RE: FMA Brigade