Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Re: ECM MT Missiles

From: Kevin Walker <sage@c...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 11:53:43 -0600
Subject: Re: ECM MT Missiles

On Thursday, December 20, 2001, at 01:52 AM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:

> ECM MT Missile:
> * produces 3 missile counters (2 dummy and 1 missile); dummies must
> remain within 2mu of the actual missile
> * does no damage

Just for clarity sake (for me) each ECM MT Missile ends up being 2 dummy

missile counters and one standard MT Missile counter.  The dummies act
like normal missiles (with the limit of proximity to the real one) and
the missile with the real warhead does damage as per a normal MT
missile.  Is this right?  I want to make sure so I can understand the
tables you sent better.

Thanks,

Kevin Walker
Horizon Concepts, Inc.
Macintosh & Windows Development
Miniature Painting & Sculpting

Prev: Re: ECM MT Missiles Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles