Prev: Re: EMP Pod Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Re: ECM MT Missiles

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 09:24:53 -0800
Subject: Re: ECM MT Missiles

Sean Bayan Schoonmaker wrote:

> On Wednesday, December 19, 2001, at 11:52 PM, Jaime Tiampo wrote:
>
> > ECM MT Missile:
>
> So what's the MASS and POINT COST?
>
> Surely not the same as a regular MT missile, as these would appear to
be
> far superior.

Same mass and point cost. It's just a swapable warhead. How do you see
them as superior. By my calcs they change the average number of actual
warhead impacts by 0 except when PDS outnumber missiles by 2/1 or more.
The only difference they create is the choice of which missiles to shoot
at so that there is a chance that you will shoot more at a fake missile
then a real, or the other way round.

Prev: Re: EMP Pod Next: Re: ECM MT Missiles