Prev: Re: Framework of nations Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures

Re: Framework of nations

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:55:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Framework of nations

Richard Bell wrote:
> Funny, Canada (the nation that invented peacekeeping) spends a lot
of
> effort (per capita) to support the UN, and peacekeeping is the only
> reason that we seem to have a military, at all.  Last I checked, we
pay
> our dues on time and are consistently the winner of the "nicest
place to
> live" surveys.

So some people have different ideals--no surprise.  I wouldn't like to
live in a place like Montreal where you get six feet of snow, but my
mother in law seems to like it, God knows why.

But this is ENTIRELY OFF TOPIC so let's get back to the GZGverse,
shall we? Further discussion of the UN (or the NAC, or the Indonesian

Prev: Re: Framework of nations Next: Re: Nomenclature in force structures