Prev: RE: Santa - Don't Mess With The Fat Old Dude Next: Re: Framework of nations

Re: Framework of nations

From: Richard and Emily Bell <rlbell@s...>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 22:42:50 -0500
Subject: Re: Framework of nations

John Atkinson wrote:

> Define "ideal".  No, we aren't ideal and damn well
> never will be.  I would not want to live in a nation
> that was an "ideal" UN member.

Funny, Canada (the nation that invented peacekeeping) spends a lot of
effort (per capita) to support the UN, and peacekeeping is the only
reason that we seem to have a military, at all.  Last I checked, we pay
our dues on time and are consistently the winner of the "nicest place to

Prev: RE: Santa - Don't Mess With The Fat Old Dude Next: Re: Framework of nations