Prev: B'n FMA (and a comment on Captains) Next: Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing

Re: Unsubscribing

From: NobJobz@a...
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 04:23:05 EST

In a message dated 7/12/01 11:18:57 AM E. Australia Standard Time,
triphibious@juno.com writes:
Hi all,

> Have a good trip!

Thanks very much!

  > even better!

Well, paid for by work would be great, but simply paid for is the next
best
thing.	My Wife and I are off on a trip to Egypt for a month, so I'm
thinking
I'd better unsubscribe or my ISP will go spare.

> The only place my work wants to send me is D.C.!?!?!	Other people got
> Hawaii, Australia, San Diego... etc.	I said "No Thanks."

Heh.  I know that feeling.  Seems everyone else gets the more intersting

postings.

-Kelvin...

Prev: B'n FMA (and a comment on Captains) Next: Re: Re[2]: Unsubscribing