Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: Re: FMA Battalion

Re[2]: Unsubscribing

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet72@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 11:26:33 -0500

You were REALLY close in what you put in that message:

Send an email with the subject:  Unsubscribe

You may want to put the word "Unsubscribe", sans quotes, in the body
for good measure.

It's a pretty standard way to leave most mail-lists, for your future
reference.

--
Best regards,
 Flak

Friday, December 07, 2001, 10:32:46 AM, Shawn wrote:

SMM> Acually, could someone please email me the insrtructions for
SMM> unsubscribing as well?

SMM> --- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
>> Have a good trip!  Some place nice I hope, and paid for by work would
>> be
>> even better!
>> The only place my work wants to send me is D.C.!?!?!  Other people
>> got
>> Hawaii, Australia, San Diego... etc.  I said "No Thanks."
>>
>> Gracias,
>> Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
>> This is my Science Fiction Alter Ego E-mail address.
>> Historical - Warbeads@juno.com
>> Fantasy and 6mm - dwarf_warrior@juno.com
>>
>> On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 06:43:44 EST NobJobz@aol.com writes:
>> >
>> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary
>> >
>> >Could some one please email me instructions for unsubscribing from
>> the
>> >list.
>> >I've lost my copy and need to get off the list before my trip
>> >overseas.
>> >
>> >Apologies for the incovenience and many thanks in advance.
>> >
>> >-Kelvin...
>> >
>> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary
>> >
>> ><HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Could some one please
>>
>> >email me instructions for unsubscribing from the list. &nbsp;I've
>> lost
>> >my copy and need to get off the list before my trip overseas.
>> ><BR>
>> ><BR>Apologies for the incovenience and many thanks in advance.
>> ><BR>
>> ><BR>-Kelvin...</FONT></HTML>
>> >
>> >--part1_de.1eb3607c.2940b3f0_boundary--

>> GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
>> Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for less!
>> Join Juno today!  For your FREE software, visit:
>> http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

SMM> =====
SMM> Warmest regards,

SMM> Shawn M Mininger

SMM> "Oh Lord, my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me."
Psalm 6:2

SMM> "Doing what's right is seldom easy, but its always right."  a quote
by Shawn M Mininger

Prev: Re: FMA Battalion Next: RE: Re: FMA Battalion