Prev: RE: [OT] What mailing list is this again? Next: Why we fight (there was an old B&W movie by that name IIRC)

RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:46:09 -0000
Subject: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Actually, I meant (and badly phrased) that when the ESU leave Earth at a
time when the Chinese element is ascendant, then why did they suddenly
revert to Russian names, make the capital a Russian planet etc. That was
the
bit I could not understand.

I hadn't thought about the non-nuclear takeover, but if we extrapolate
that
the USA keeps paying the ex-USSR to dismantle its nuclear warheads,
combined
with  the recent talks on reducing the US and USSR stockpile, then maybe
there really are too few nukes to defend when the Chinese expand into
the
Asian republics.

Just an idea of the top of my head.... ;-)