Prev: Re: Needle fleet Next: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

RE: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: "Iain Davidson" <iain@a...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 20:46:06 -0000

...because I personally don't have time to design my own background, and
for
me it's just an excuse for 2 sides to line up and shot each other to
bits.
I don't play very often and I'm not in a campaign, so having lots of
races/nations etc doesn't actually affect me.

I agree that for people who play frequently, or play in a campaign, then
the
background can be a lot more important as it will help generate
scenarios
etc.

Cheers,
   Iain.