Prev: 敒›佛嵔䜠뛃牨敤 Next: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? moved on...........

Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: "Germy & Fizl" <germ@g...>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 10:15:56 -0000

[Jeremy- spelt properly said]
> However as it
> states in the rules, people are free to write their own history -
including
> expanding upon the canon stuff. So I guess trying to stop people
expanding
> the canon is the same as stopping people expanding their own
histories.

But this is my point, I'm guessing but the Fleet books were probably the
result of
people pestering Jon for "Official" designs for the various fleets.
I personally think that although yes I can come up with my own designs
and
history,
when there is an official background and designs (like GW do) people
don't
like it
when you deviate from them.

I have mainly Kra'vak ships, now when I put them on the table people go
"so you've gone for the Kra'vak then" not "so what is your race called
then?"

Anyway I'll shut up now through fear of starting another boring thread
:)

Jeremey
germ@germy.co.uk

Prev: 敒›佛嵔䜠뛃牨敤 Next: Re: [OT] What mailing list is this again? moved on...........