Prev: RE: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

RE: [OT] What mailing list is this again?

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 23:38:19 -0500

I'll cheerfully agree that this hasn't been my idea of the most
interesting of threads --
I've been deleting 90% of it myself, only dipping in once in a while to
see how far the
topic has drifted -- there is, as always, only one solution:

Bring up a new topic, something that interests *you*.  If I had anything
to offer, trust
me: I would.  Right now, though, I'm dividing my time between gluing
guns onto Matchbox
cars and trying to dry out my thrice accurséd basement.  Stupid backed
up pipes....  Good
thing I keep all the important stuff in plastic boxes!

Actually, I do havbe a topic that I've been wondering about: has anyone
made a serious
attempt to design a needle-heavy fleet?  When I get some spare time, I'd
like to give it a
shot and see how well they fare against more standard weapons.

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/