Prev: Re: Armalligator was: Email Next: Bridges

Re: [FH] Druze, was Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:55:21 -0500
Subject: Re: [FH] Druze, was Another political question re: Tuffleverse

I have Druze in my version of New Israel. Who knows what the next 200
years will bring. Will the last several of the greatest conflict undo
the previous 50 of better relations with the Druze, or will the earlier
relationships restore in the 22nd century as the Druze are displaced in
the same manner as the Israelis in 2027? I opt for the latter when I
wrote the history.

Noam R. Izenberg

Prev: Re: Armalligator was: Email Next: Bridges