Prev: Re: Regimental Mottos and Surprises Next: Re: Nobility.... or not....

Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 04:35:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

--- Brian Bilderback <bbilderback@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In which case, I'll probably assume that Turkey
> still exists separate from
> the canon states, and run it with a base country on
> earth.  If it turns out
> that they DID annex Turkey, I'll go with the
> government-in-exile-in-space
> tack.  Either way, I'll be playing Turks as Turks.

Good luck getting an official answer.  There's a bunch
of states that don't seem to fit into any of the canon
powers--I seem to recall an extensive thread on the
Polish Question that Jon avoided like the plauge.

John

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Regimental Mottos and Surprises Next: Re: Nobility.... or not....