Prev: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 20:02:44 -0500
Subject: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

John A said:
> There's not much doubt in my mind that more than a few
> of us would kill the man that claimed peerage among
> Americans.  It's forbidden in our Constitution.

Come now, no one shot a certain very well known national
politician/reprobate who is now living in New York, did they?  And I
believe there was, a few months ago,  talk in the UK of giving him a
knighthood--God knows why.

> Always honorary.  You can't knight an American, nor
> make him a baron et al without revoking his
> citizenship.

If it's honorary in the US, but functional elsewhere...and besides,
remember that we're postulating a collapse of order and a second Civil
War.  The Constitution no longer applies.