Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 16:02:04 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse

--- Laserlight <laserlight@quixnet.net> wrote:

> > Question:  The Sultan of the IFed:	Does he have a
> > puppet Khalif,
>
> yes

OK.

> > rules, and the IFed is Sunni (and/or Wahabi or
> > whatever that wierdo varient that the House of
> Saud
> > and OBL are).
>
> As I understand it, Wahabi is a subset of Sunni.

And here's the kicker:	Druze.	Did they:

1) Migrate to New Israel?

2) Fight for and get autonomy in IFed?

3) Attempt No. 2 and get marched into death camps
until they went underground?

4) Give up and go free-lance?

5) Buy an Alarishi Rock?

6) Decide that since the NRE doesn't turn down anyone
willing to provide recruits, emigrate to the
Anatolikon?  IMU[1] some did this, but not all.

John
[1]In My Universe

http://shopping.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Another political question re: Tuffleverse Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale