Prev: Re: [OT] Test My Epic 40K Site Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale

Arctic vegetation

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2001 18:29:52 +0100
Subject: Arctic vegetation

Hello everybody

Been to a shopping trip today - yes it's that time of the year again
-and
noticed that a lot of the crafts stuff for making your own Christmas
decoration can be re-cycled after the holidays to better uses, to make
SF
landscapes and vegetation. All kinds of plastic leaves, berries and
veggies
at low prices.

I got myself a bunch of snowed-over 'twigs' that should be useful for
Arctic
landscapes.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: [OT] Test My Epic 40K Site Next: Re: Questions regarding NAC ground units, was SG IF morale