Prev: Re: Manouverability of AIFVs Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: "Noel Weer" <noel.weer@v...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 23:00:56 -0600
Subject: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 10:31 PM

> John Law Wrote:
>

> >The Devilfish looks good with true 25mm figures, including SGII
one's.
And
> >some of hose old warzone figures look good, but they really are more
the
> >same
> >proportions as GW figures. Though no one says you have to by the
figures
> >for
> >the game (except GW of course).
>
> So are the Warzone figs OK for SG or not?  You left me a bit unclear
on
> that.

I got that it was up to you. Whatever you were comfortable fielding on a
table...

I personally like the Tau for SG. They look like they would make good PA
go with the normal GZG infantry. And the Hammerhead as well as whatever
the
APC is called, look nice.

> Brian B2
>
> "The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which
psychoanalysis
is
> of no use."
>
>				   - S. Freud

http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp

Prev: Re: Manouverability of AIFVs Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs