Prev: RE: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs

Re: Points, was Re: grav

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:36:11 -0600
Subject: Re: Points, was Re: grav

>  >
>  >Now, I don't know the internal layout of the BMP-3.
>  >Is it more likely to roll into combat with the troop
>  >hatch (ie: the one in the roof, if it is so provided)
>  >open or closed?

I have been inside a BMP3 there is no head room, and
I'm only 5'9". In particular this vehicle has had too much
asked of it the thing has a tank gun/missile launcher on it.
If your wondering where I encountered this thing, the
Kuwaiti 10th armored brigade is made up of BMP3s and
T72s. Very thoughtful when you consider that this brigade
went over to the Iraqis it was nice of them to keep a similar

Prev: RE: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs