Prev: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: Points, was Re: grav

RE: Warzone & WH40K figs

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 10:23:23 +1100
Subject: RE: Warzone & WH40K figs

On Thursday, November 29, 2001 8:20 AM, Brian Bilderback
[SMTP:bbilderback@hotmail.com] wrote:
> After the discussion on 25mm/15mm scale, I got the impression that
figures

> for games like Warhammer 40K, Warzone, and VOR are probably too big
for
> either scale, am I correct?  This is a shame, since a local game store
has
> bunch of Warzone stuff on clearance, and I'd love to get into SG.  In
> addition, I saw a WH40K fig that would be perfect for SG - IF it fit
> scale.  It's for a race called the Tau, and it's a Devilfish GEV APC.
Looks
> like it would make a great SG VTOL or light troop lander.

Go ahead and get them.	I've occasionally thrown GW figures on the table
in
a scenario (I actually ran "Welcome to Ground Zero" as a demo game last
year).	Don't expect the GW figures to do as well as they normally do,
although the warzone figures may exceed their usual casualty rate. ;-)

Brendan

Prev: Re: SG: Warzone & WH40K figs Next: Re: Points, was Re: grav