Prev: Re: Points, was Re: grav Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts

Re: grav

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:54:25 EST
Subject: Re: grav

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:33:44 +0100 Oerjan Ohlson
<oerjan.ohlson@telia.com> <snip>

>Remember: About half what I write to you is toungue-in-cheek. You just
>have
>to figure out which half it which :-)

LOL!!!!!

>I can't really comment on that since I don't have Heavy Gear, but your
>
>description suggests that the Heavy Gear design system was unbalanced
>or
>biased towards Gears - in a fashion similar to how the current DS2
>design
>sequence is biased towards maximum armour, Superior FCS and no
>Stealth, or
>how the FT2 design system was heavily biased towards A-batts and
>level-3
>screens <shrug>

Love those design systems.  Assumptions, it's always the assumptions
that
get you...

>Regards,
>
>Oerjan
>oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
>"Life is like a sewer.
>  What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
>-Hen3ry

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: Points, was Re: grav Next: Re: Chit-based FT? Re: Fleet Escorts