Prev: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition" Next: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers

RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:10:47 +1100
Subject: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition"

G'day,

> Do you enforce "fleet composition", meaning having to field a bunch of
> different ships only.

We may often end up playing fleets, but we don't actually enforce it in
our
one off games. We've had quite a few times where some of us have had
scouts
up to battleships to fill in the points while someone else has had a
superdreadnaught only. Even in the campaign we ran you didn't have to
start
with a set composition so most of us started with big ships, because
they
would take an age to build whereas we could build the little guys fairly
fast in the campaign. We play by the rule, so long as its fun and
everybody
agrees, who cares... as evidenced by the last "one superdreadnaught
each"
game we had where the superdread I used had one of every kind of weapon
could fit on... weird, but fun ;)

Beth

Prev: RE: Do you enforce Fleet "composition" Next: RE: Tripods, was: Walkers