Prev: Re: mecha in SG/DS Next: Re: Points balance was Re: grav

Re: Points, was Re: grav

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 12:18:23 -0800
Subject: Re: Points, was Re: grav

John Atkinson wrote:

>I hadn't noticed that being a problem.  Even armor
>five vehicles die when hit with size 4 or 5 guns or
>GMS/Hs.  Which makes sense.

Which is also why size 4 or 5 guns cost a good amount more than size 1
or 2
or even 3.

>Who knows--I'd have to run the same battle with the
>same tactics two dozen times to give you a
>scientifically valid answer.

So I'm giving you an excuse to play.  You're welcome *grin*

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: Re: mecha in SG/DS Next: Re: Points balance was Re: grav