Prev: Low Vs High Tech :was grav Next: Re: grav

Re: grav

From: Jaime Tiampo <fugu@s...>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 00:23:08 -0800
Subject: Re: grav

John Crimmins wrote:

> Okay, am I the only person who ever designs sub-optimal units?  Not
> everyone is going to have the best available technology and systems to
work
> with; I work under the assumption that Superior is the cutting-edge
> technology, advanced beyond the average.  And even the powers that
*have*
> such advanced tech aren't always going to be able to get it to the
front
> lines right away.  I think that it's a safe assumption that some
worlds are
> going to be well behind the technology curve.

Nope, I build my forces according to role and on the basis that Basic
systems are obsolete, Enhanced are regular units, and Superior are state
of the art.

The vehicles that are the backbone of my forces are all enhanced, scouts
and special units are superior.

Prev: Low Vs High Tech :was grav Next: Re: grav