Prev: Re: MT missiles possibilities Next: RE: MT missiles possibilities

Re: Needle Beam questions and GBR Space forces

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 19:00:29 EST
Subject: Re: Needle Beam questions and GBR Space forces

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:25:12 -0800 Jaime Tiampo
<fugu@spikyfishthing.com>
writes:
<snip>

>You roll one die per battery, but only require 1 FCS per target
>system.
>Multiple hits do multiple damage to systems tha can take more then one
>hit like engines.
>
>Jaime

So, it would behoove me to plan my batteries with 1 or 2 NB's paired up
with a FCS to maximize my damage when (IF) I get in close... 2+FCS on
Engines, 1+FCS on enemy FCS#1, 1+FCS on Enemy FCS #2, and 1 +FCS on
either FCS#3 or perhaps an AFDC/PDS on the ship.

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: Re: MT missiles possibilities Next: RE: MT missiles possibilities