Prev: RE: Daleks off to Tasmania Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...

Re: 25mm Support Platforms

From: "Scott Clinton" <grumbling_grognard@h...>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2001 09:19:09 -0600
Subject: Re: 25mm Support Platforms

>I was looking for something to act as a heavy support platform for my
>Anime-Style Hard Suit Girls squad.

I saw several "Gundam" figures at the local Wal-Mart that might fit the
bill
for you.  I picked up a less "anime-style" one for my space dwarves to
use
as an asteroid mining suit.  But, I saw quite a selection of figures
that
would look good with a more "anime-style" force.  I have also seen loads
of
models that are about the right scale.They were selling for $4.99 U.S.
here
in Texas.  Catch them on sale after Christmas and you can prob. get them
for
half that.  But, even at five bucks each they are a LOT cheaper than GW
stuff.	:-|

Scott Clinton
The Grumbling Grognard

Prev: RE: Daleks off to Tasmania Next: Re: As we're talking about Ghurka's anyway...