Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [OT] Storing Minis

RE: [OT] Storing Minis

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 12:33:22 +1100
Subject: RE: [OT] Storing Minis

G'day,

>My thought at the moment is to put them
>in videotape boxes with some kind of padding,

OK that's a new one! The options we've seen/used include:

Tackle boxes
Tool boxes
Egg boxes (not the cartons, but big flat boxes)
Baby wipe containers (think plastic tissue boxes)
Sewing boxes
Vanity cases - though that could take a bit of explaining in some spots
;)

We don't usually use sheet foam to pack but either mount on magnetic
bases
or use the kind of foam beans/nuts you get in bean bags (or free from
bookshops who have excess as its comes around their book orders).

All these options work well.

Cheers

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted Next: Re: [OT] Storing Minis