Prev: Re: [OT] Storing Minis Next: RE: [OT] Storing Minis

Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

From: "Nick and Laurel Caldwell" <clcaldwell@k...>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:00:44 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC V] Preliminary Schedule Posted

Here is the text for my Saturday morning event -- I was late getting
this to
Jon so it's not on the website yet:

"FMA Pirates, 2789!  Yo, ho, ho and a bottle of synth-a-rum!  Join us
once
again as we set solar sail into the uncharted wilds of the galaxy.
Players
will have to contend with Space Pirates, Alien Rights Activists, Native
Uprisings, Galactic Police, Circus Performers and the Press in a
comic-drama
of epic proportions.  It's chain-cutlasses now, men!  Ookla-ookla-ookla
Mok!"

Nicholas Caldwell
clcaldwell@kreative.net