Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: Miniature Dog Hunting

Re: Astronomy Lesson Of The Week (was: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: was: (a lot of other things)

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 23:33:54 +1100
Subject: Re: Astronomy Lesson Of The Week (was: Re: [LST] Making a 'pedia entry Re: was: (a lot of other things)

From: "Indy" <kochte@stsci.edu>

> This has really drifted away from the main focus of the GZG games, but
> in an effort to bring everyone onto the same starfield (at least those
> willing to suffer reading through this ;-) (I promise no math - this
> time!), I post it to the list.

BRAVO Sir! Gone into my personal FT archives. It would be nice to have
a publication that has all this info, along with an expanded
Tuffleyverse
Timeline. Even a list of near stars and their characteristics.... but
that's
in another post I'll reply to soon.

Prev: Re: Outrim Coalition Next: Miniature Dog Hunting