Prev: Re: Ghurkas and Fieldcraft Next: Relative Power of Nations

Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:17:09 +0100
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@hotmail.com>

> I appreciate your concession.

:-)

> > > I read it.  Interesting that you have them claiming but not
holding
> > > territories on Earth.
> >
> >That the LLAR has no territory on Earth is part of the official canon
> >history (An unfortunate choice, in my opinion, but that's a different
topic)

I get the impression that you were not aware that by 2183 the LLAR did
no
longer have any territories on Earth ?
According to canon hstory they lost all its Earth territories in the
Second
War of the Americas (2098-2100 ).

This means the NAC has occupied South America for almost a century,
which
should have been enough time to reform any LLAR practices. So by that
time
any oppressed  people there will blame the NAC.

At what time in the GZG history do you think the CNP was founded ?

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Ghurkas and Fieldcraft Next: Relative Power of Nations