Prev: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

From: Michael Llaneza <maserati@s...>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 23:02:19 -0800
Subject: Re: Hmmm.... Was Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers)

Something to note in planning a "Native American" splinter group is a
demographic shift in the Great Plains states. According to newspaper
reports (SF Chronicle, July), the N.A. population in about 6 states is
moving towards a majority. Farms are failing, reservations are becoming
more self sufficient and so in 10-15 years a handful of states will have

an NA majority. There's your splinter group - they'll have several US
Senators and a dozen or so Representatives in Congress in the not so
distant future.

K.H.Ranitzsch wrote:

> [...]
Kechua
>and Guarani is positve and substantial.
>
>> We  encourage Native tribes from the LLAR (eg Miskitos, Yanomami) to
join

>as  well."
>
>Ofcourse, in such a diverse universe, there is enough opportunity for
some
>groups to settle their own worlds :-)
>
>>(These LLAR Indians would be used in LLAR mostly for slave labor, I'm
>>
>guessing).
>
>A pretty wild guess - do I detect some anti-Latino bias here ? -
Slavery has
>been outlawed in Latin America, like everywhere else, since the 19th
>century. Harsh labour conditions do exist in places, admittedly.
Whether