Prev: old crow Next: Re: Powers That Be

Re: RE: Powers That Be

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:00:55 -0500
Subject: Re: RE: Powers That Be

> > or libertarian monarchist
> > wackos (Oh, I think that may be taken), or a restored
> > Bavarian Monarchy, or Seperatist Austrians, or
> > Romanians, or crossdressing Nazi Eskimos,
>
> Alarishi has those. All of em I think.

The main ethnic groups of the AE are Iberian Portuguese, Brazilian,
German, Russian, and Confederate American.  We do have Neu Wurttemberg
(not Bavaria), I wouldn't be surprised by separatist Austrians,
Romanians are pretty likely, and as for the crossdressing Nazi
Esquimaux, well, no one has gotten around to mentioning it to me but
as long as they pay the rent on time and don't bother the neighbors,
why not?

Prev: old crow Next: Re: Powers That Be