Prev: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends

RE: Powers That Be

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 14:23:27 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: Powers That Be

--- bbrush@unlnotes.unl.edu wrote:

> Just because I'm a nice guy I would be happy to
> share my personal pet
> project, The New Irish Republic.  It's not an NAC
> spinter (because Ireland
> wasn't part of the UK at the time the NAC was
> formed).  We've got 1 planet
> colonized and 2 with mining stations out on the
> ass-end of nowhere.

Heh. . . The Irish Question.  How many times have we
done it over and over on the list?  I really wish Jon
Tuffley would make a pronouncement.  Is Ireland part
of NAC or FSE or Independant?  Is Northern Ireland
part of NAC or joined to rest of Ireland, or jointly
policed neutral zone?

John

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: OK OK I Give! (Was Powers) Next: Re: Cetaceans are people too! and some other odds n ends