Prev: [OFFICIAL] GZG announcement! Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02

Re: FT.... my 0.02

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 09:52:30 -0800
Subject: Re: FT.... my 0.02

Tomb wrote:
----------
And your idea of Basques ain't bad, but I'm
already harvesting them, the Quebecois, some
French coastal fishermen, and a few French
Colonials to populate the canon-mentioned but
little detailed NFR (New French Republic) - built
in separatist tendencies! Vive La Republic
Nouvelle de La Francaise! (Pardon my
execrable Franglish).
-----------

I have known Basques.  I have some doubts about their willingness to be
involved in ANYTHING with the words "French" or  "Spanish" involved.
They
are BASQUE, and are very willing to point out the difference to anyone.

Quite vocally, I might add.

Brian

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud

Prev: [OFFICIAL] GZG announcement! Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02