Prev: RE: Powers That Be Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02

[OFFICIAL] GZG announcement!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:20:49 +0000
Subject: [OFFICIAL] GZG announcement!

Hi all,

Just in case any of you have missed Paul Owen's couple of announcements,
this is to [OFFICIALLY]  let you all know that we've now got the secure
online ordering system up and running!
Going to<www.gzg.com> should take you to it. We've also got lots of
SPECIAL
XMAS OFFERS and deals, plus a new free Xmas figure.

Please take a look (any comments or feedback on the site itself,
technical
side, use of, appearance etc should go to Paul Owen at <paul@gtns.net>,
not
to me please!).

Oh, and the first FIVE orders to the new system get FREE POST AND
PACKING
(UK or overseas, to anywhere in the world!) - we've only had the first
couple of take-ups as of the last time I checked, so there's still time
for
you to get in if you hurry, as it's only this list and the SFSFW one
that
know about it so far!

If any of the UK listers are going to Fiasco II on Sunday, see you
there.....

Jon (GZG)

Prev: RE: Powers That Be Next: Re: FT.... my 0.02