Prev: Re: RE: Powers That Be Next: RE: Powers That Be

Re: Powers That Be

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2001 07:15:25 -0800
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

On Thursday, November 1, 2001, at 07:49 PM, John Atkinson wrote:

> There's a lot of Americans who just don't buy the NAC
> and/or don't want to roll dice for King and Country.
> But they don't want to try to work with some totally
> different culture that they may not be familliar with.

Oh, it's not just us that get uppity. You should see the uproar from
listers in that part of the world at some of the stuff I come up with
for the Scan-Fed. You can't really fault people for wanting to believe
the best of their respective homelands.

Personally, I find the NAC history to be lots of fun, and wouldn't dream

of "rewriting" it. It is, after all, just a game.

Schoon

Prev: Re: RE: Powers That Be Next: RE: Powers That Be