Prev: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers Next: Re: Chosroes and Co

Re: Powers That Be

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 08:39:42 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Powers That Be

On  1-Nov-01 at 22:24, Beth.Fulton@csiro.au (Beth.Fulton@csiro.au)
wrote:
> G'day,
>
> > >Meanwhile, please	please please please don't make
> > >them a NAC breakaway colony.  Anything but that.
> >
> > That WAS my plan.  Whyfor not?  Is this a touchy subject
> > among the list?
>
> Only because there's so many of them that its a wonder there's NAC
left at
> all, let alone a large a healthy "super-power" ;)

So are there any colonies that were "lost"?   They could have been
lost through the paperwork drill or someone could have intentionally
seen that the records disappeared.  Even:  The NAC and one of the
other super powers colonized a world in disputed territory.  Do
to the incurrsions of the KV and political expedience both sides
have withdrawn their claim.

Roger Books

Prev: Re: GEV Physics and GEVs for engineers Next: Re: Chosroes and Co