Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: Metallic coloring

Re: OT - Jungle Trees

From: johncrim@v...
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 12:51:06 -0500
Subject: Re: OT - Jungle Trees

> Check out a "Cake Decorating" Store - you know - birthday and holiday
cakes,
> that kind of stuff. They usually sell Palm Trees VERY CHEAPLY.

This is true -- I have a bad of palm trees hidden somewhere.
Unfortunately, the look like
palm trees...and a forest composed of nothing but palms looks rather
odd.  The GW jungle
trees look nice and exotic, and a forest full of them looks quite good,
especially if you
use some lichen as well.

I'm still looking for some appropraite aquarium plants to chop up,
though!

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com
http://www.voicenet.com/~johncrim

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/

Prev: Re: OT - Jungle Trees Next: Re: Metallic coloring