Prev: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies Next: [OT] [EBay] 25mm Scale Painted Bunker

[OT] [EBay] Star Blazers / Yamato Collector's Sets

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <s_schoon@p...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:34:29 -0800
Subject: [OT] [EBay] Star Blazers / Yamato Collector's Sets

For those who are interested, my auctions have very reasonable minimums
and no reserves. All sets have 6 tapes of approx. 2 hours each, except
the movies. I bought them years ago, and never got around to watching
them (or even opening them for that matter!):

Star Blazers Yamato Series 1 Boxed Set NEW Quest for Iscandar
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1480323867

Star Blazers Yamato Series 2 Boxed Set NEW Comet Empire
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1480324798

Star Blazers Yamato Series 3 Boxed Set NEW Bolar Wars
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1480325245

The Yamato Collection NEW 5 Star Blazers Films (Almost 12 hrs.)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1480326266

...or see all my auctions (including a keen painted Bunker) at:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-
cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&userid=s_schoon@pacbel
l.