Prev: RE: [FT] Crayons Next: [OT] [EBay] Star Blazers / Yamato Collector's Sets

Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

From: Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@j...>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 18:33:17 EST
Subject: Re: DS/FT/SG: Tuffleyverse Cannon & Personal Stratrgy/Tactics/Design Philosophies

On Thu, 01 Nov 2001 10:06:19 +1100 Derek Fulton
<derekfulton@bigpond.com>
writes:
>At 05:50  31/10/01 -0500, Glenn wrote:
>>HOW many people you got on that island?  <grin>
>
>Did we mention Tasmania started off as a penal colony :)
>
>Derek

I thought Australia had it's first 'population boom' when Britain let
the
Americans escape (They're not going anywhere, there are woods full of
tribal warriors to the west...) and found it could no longer could send
it's 'criminals/victims' to the area between Canada and Mexico....
Maybe
that's the real reason behind the Wild West.

OOOH, that gives me an idea for another group of humans (anarchistic
counter culture types)	for my campaign... Oh yeah, the AE staked out
that angle first, didn't they...

Gracias,
Glenn/Triphibious@juno.com
Historical - Warbeads@juno.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!

Prev: RE: [FT] Crayons Next: [OT] [EBay] Star Blazers / Yamato Collector's Sets