Prev: [ALL] armor site Next: Re: [DSII]: Website update: pictures of Kra'Vak 6mm

Re: [FT] Oceanic Union Naval Website partially functional

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@a...>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 01:03:45 +1100
Subject: Re: [FT] Oceanic Union Naval Website partially functional

Anyone interested in unofficial designs for ALL the OUDF ships put
out by Eureka, have a squizz at:

http://members.austarmetro.com.au/~aebrain/ft/oudf.htm

My old Dynamite location went west 2 days ago, I've been frantically
scrabbling about converting INDEX.HTM which the old system understood
to index.htm for the new one. It's a DOS vs Unix thing..

This is a fragment of the new site I'm working on. Enjoy.

Prev: [ALL] armor site Next: Re: [DSII]: Website update: pictures of Kra'Vak 6mm