Prev: Webring Delays Next: Re: [FT] Oceanic Union Naval Website partially functional

[ALL] armor site

From: Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@g...>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 06:59:58 -0600
Subject: [ALL] armor site

Because I live pretty much under a rock and stick my head up only once
in a while and only briefly to see if civilization still exists (a fact
that I should be able to interpolate from the continued supply of
electricity to my refrigerator and the lights in my gameroom. But
still...), I re-found this beauty.  Lots of great pictures, some from
actual war images, some 3d modeled.  To tell you the truth, I like the
3d modeled ones better, because (understandably) the pictures taken are
focused on the people more than the vehicles.  One of my favorites is
the Tiger II--because the picture shows how "The curved front plate
created a serious shot trap which deflected incoming rounds down into
the driver's compartment" and there's a picture of a fairly
uncomfortable looking guy's head right below the really obvious
downward-shot-deflecting bulge.

Any way, this is just in case someone hasn't already seen this.

http://www.fprado.com/armorsite/

--
jim.callahan@verizonmail.com
http://www.tablegamer.com

Prev: Webring Delays Next: Re: [FT] Oceanic Union Naval Website partially functional