Prev: Re: Hi from a newcomer ! Next: RE: [ot] Cool anime fleet battles to get inspiriation from.

RE: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

From: "Alister Crowe" <croweall@b...>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:19:40 +1100
Subject: RE: 25mm and the herresy of **mm

I know i'm lagging here just it takes so long to go through all the
messages
on this list...

i happen to own a 5mm Evagelion (well, its about 5mm scale, working off
the
size of the damn thing in the anime). It stands about 19 cm to the top
of
the shoulder blade, carries a gun with a magazine the same size as a
tank
and looks hell-cool. Now THAT is a 5mm figure. comes pre-painted too.
eventaully i plan to get it out and go around squishing Derek's massive
hover-tanks with it, but thats in the future. it looks really impressive
when it stands next to a 25mm figure.. and dwarfs it.

You received this from Alister Crowe
ICQ: 77614478
AIM: Zeruelofmecha
"And lo, we the techs build the set and hang the lights and cue the
sound
and fly the drapes and build a wonderful show. And Lo, the actor shows
up,
misses his cue, falls on the set, stands out of the light, says the
wrong
line and trips into the new scrim. And we think 'what a wonderful show
except for the goddamn actor.'"
"An actor without techies is a naked person standing in the dark trying
emote. A techie without actors is a person with markedtable skills."
-Mark
Leslie