Prev: [FT] Cylon ala MT Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs) Next: Re: DSII: Spotter Drones

DSII: Spotter Drones

From: "Brian Bilderback" <bbilderback@h...>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 16:40:10 -0700
Subject: DSII: Spotter Drones

I was thinking of using AI drones as infantry spotters.  Class 1 VTOL,
AI,
Arty Obs equipped.

Practicality of the unit aside, I'm looking for figs to represent them.

Suggestions?  I was considering Earth Fighter figs from the B5 Fleets
Wars
series.  Though in construction they're class 1, I want them to be very
small.

BrCB

"The Irish are the only race of people on Earth for which psychoanalysis
is
of no use."

				 - S. Freud