Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: DSII: Spotter Drones

[FT] Cylon ala MT Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 18:39:14 -0500
Subject: [FT] Cylon ala MT Re: (FT) Miniature ideas (Space Staions, planets and missile packs)

***
Well, the top bit looks like the main section of a GF-021 (was FT 304)
on
top of a large cylindrical section, which I can't identify.
***

Yepper, I'm way off. Dopey moi. Mea culpa, immensima culpa, and all
that...

However, from the small disk that that central tower rests on down, it's
the Base Station. The main details are the kit, if you can call six
pieces
plus base that. You can be creative. ;->=

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: DSII: Spotter Drones