Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

From: Derek Fulton <derekfulton@b...>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 10:16:59 +1100
Subject: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?

At 03:35  24/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Speaking of the JC miniatures....  I'm looking for something smaller to

>use as exosfor Lightning Strike. The ships are nice for resin, but I
don't
>want to spend the kind of money needed to build flights of the 'full
>scale' Lightning Strike exos ($7-9$ US each). I've played one game with

>Josh Qualtieri's 15mm samurai as exos and that size mini fit in very
well
>with the ships. So I'm hoping for something 15-20mm tall and looking
anime
>inspired.
>
>Any suggestions ?

It don't know if this helps but there's always GF-009 Mecha Fighters
(pack
of 6) from GZG.

Derek

Derek Fulton
12 Balaka st.
Rosny, Hobart.
Tasmania,  7018.
Australia

Phone; (03) 62459123
Mobile; 0438459123
Email; derekfulton@bigpond.com

Prev: Re: PA carried DFFGs? Next: Re: [OT] JC Re: PA carried DFFGs?