Prev: RE: Thanks for Rules Answers Next: Re: Webring moving

Re: Webring moving

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 11:05:22 -0400
Subject: Re: Webring moving

Has anybody tried to get in touch with Michael?  I was able to
move my individual sites, and I found his home page, but haven't heard
anything from him in a LONG time, and the home page for the ring itself
is kaput.

JGH

"Bell, Brian K (Contractor)" wrote:

> The ID is "ftnet" for the full thrust network ring.
> However, I think that it can only be moved by the "owner" of the web
ring,
> Michael Blair.
>
> ---
> Brian Bell
> bbell1@insight.rr.com
> ICQ: 12848051
> AIM: Rlyehable
> YIM: Rlyehable
> The Full Thrust Ship Registry:
> http://www.ftsr.org
> ---

Sites

--
*** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ***
 "I think, it's getting to the point where I can be myself again."

Prev: RE: Thanks for Rules Answers Next: Re: Webring moving