Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: Re: Rules questions

Re: Rules questions

From: Jim Callahan <jim.callahan2@g...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:42:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Rules questions

At the risk of sounding like a complete idiot and neophyte, what the
heck does FMA stand for? (i'll bet it's something easy to figure out
like Footsoldiers Marching Around)  I am too lazy to go to the archive
looking for it...

Chris DeBoe wrote:

>From: Tommy
>
>>I don`t know if you are interested in fantasy wargames, but I want to
play

>fantasy battles with rules based on SGII
>
>SG2 might be okay as a basis for massed battles, but it sounds as if
you'd
>be more interested in FMA Skirmish...
>
>>Do you know anything about publication of FMA? Rules for fighting very
>>
>small battles with dozen or so fighters per side. I know GZG have got
>published them in this year. Will it be published or not?
>
>Yes, it will be....eventually. :-)  Jon hasn't mentioned anything (that
>know of) about it being published in 2001, though.
>
>>SGII question. Close combat. Don`t you think power armour troops in a
game

>are overpowered in close combat. I have had such a situation in a game.
Four

--
jim.callahan@verizonmail.com
http://hexagon.freeservers.com

Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: Re: Rules questions