Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: RE: Rules questions

Re: Rules questions

From: Roger Burton West <roger@f...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 13:57:34 +0100
Subject: Re: Rules questions

On or about Tue, Oct 16, 2001 at 10:50:50PM +0200, Tommy typed:

>1. FT question. In 1st Fleet Book for FT Jon mentions different types
of fighters. They were describe in More Thrust. This book is unavailable
now, unfortunately. I wrote to Jon and he answered that these rules for
fighters will be placed on GZG internet site if he will find a little
time. But, as you know he is a busy man. So I have request for you about
sending me this excerpt from the rules, or if it is not permitted maybe
giving me a direction for making such a rules. Thanks for every help.

They're given in Fleet Book 2, which also includes updated Kra'Vak and
Sa'Vasku rules, as well as a new alien race (Phalon).

>5. FT questions. About Control Parties. When are Control Parties work.
At the start of activation, at the end of it or in other time. I really
didn`t like an situation, when I made an threshold damage on my opponent
ship and in his activation he first used a Parties, was able to repair
weapons then shot at me. Where is a profit from that? After that game we
use DamageCP at the and of activation of ship. What do you think?

I believe (don't have the rules here) that DCPs are active at the end of
each turn.

Prev: Re: Sinking GEV's Next: RE: Rules questions