Prev: [DS/FT]Christmas come early for you lot Next: Re: Rules questions

Re: Sinking GEV's

From: Roger Books <books@j...>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:35:21 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sinking GEV's

On 19-Oct-01 at 03:55, WJAL21@aol.com (WJAL21@aol.com) wrote:
> How about varying the amount of armour depending on
> whether its fast or slow GEV?

I'm not sure what this would accomplish.

We once had a discussion here of the fact that the tanks
in Hammer's Slammers couldn't cross water because they
would sink.  I want to HR that affect so I can use it
in building scenararios.  The two possible ways I can
see going about it are:

Any vehicle with more than X armour sinks.  I _believe_
the rules say that water craft may have no more than
3 armour so I used this as the breakpoint.  I haven't
double checked the rules so it may be 2.

The other possibility was any vehicle that used more
than 80% of its' space would sink.  This would make
for designs only usable within our group and didn't
want that to occur.

Prev: [DS/FT]Christmas come early for you lot Next: Re: Rules questions